Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mushroom picking

Mushroom picking  is one of my favorite outdoor activities with friends and family :)

Yesterday I and my lovely friend, P' Pom went to the forest for picking some mushrooms.We had walked and walked for about two and a half hours and we finally got some Chanterelle , is also known as  " golden chanterelle" and " egg mushroom".


Today I decided to make some good food from mushrooms that were picked yesterday. I cooked them with some vegetables from my greenhouse.I also think it is good to grow my own veg. This dish is called " Tom Jab Chai" -vegetable soup.I would prefer not to use any kind of meat.I still believe that vegetable or tufo make a perfect substitute for meat.And the mushrooms can also be a good replacement for meat.


Well, I will not tell you here how to make vegetable soup,but 

you can find more information about this delicious dish from this website Tom Jabchai if you are interested.
Just chick on the text " Tom Jabchai" and then you will get more info about it.

I am adding some pictures here too.

       This is what my Tom Jab Chai looks like.Yummy!!! :)


Wish you guys have a great Sunday!




No comments: